You will become a clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials. You will work in your private dental clinic in
Denmark with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and a solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future.
The clinics are located in small town areas. They have built-up patient circles and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients.
Your main priority will be treating your patients, but as a clinic owner, your responsibilities will also be: motivating your employees, decision-making, administration, staying in contact with relevant authorities, looking out for finances, shining with your leadership skills.
Our dedicated team will help you with the tiresome tasks: we will support you in administration, bookkeeping and marketing, updating you about the legal framework and taxation rules, so you will be able to concentrate on the field you are really good at: dentistry.
- What can you expect:
- 40 hour working week organised in a family friendly way
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Possibility to have your own private clinic within the foreseeable future
- Free 5-month-long intensive online language course for you and your family Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance during the language course
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorisation and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- And much more
- Apply now if you are:
- Dentist with minimum of 3 years’ experience in general dentistry Patient-oriented, entrepreneurial, cooperative, have a business-oriented mindset and long-term perspective
- Ambitious of having your own private dental clinic
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive online language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- To apply?
- Please send your CV at email@example.com mentioning reference code ML-72 Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
- Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org